Professions are under increasing pressure under statutory requirements and external regulatory bodies, not least those in the solicitors’ profession.
We act on all regulatory and disciplinary issues, as well as advice on non-contentious practice management.
Our expertise includes:
- Admissions, practice management and closure
- Compliance and risk issues
- Indemnity Insurance issues
- Legal Ombudsman complaints
- Partnership and ABS matters
- Practising certificate conditions
- Solicitors Disciplinary Tribunals
- Solicitors Regulation Authority investigations and interventions
Recommended and ranked by the Legal 500 for our work in Professional Discipline, specifically as regards solicitors’ issues, we are well-equipped to deal with any matter that may arise.