For international private clients the use of non-UK ‘offshore’ trusts and other wealth holding structures (for example, foundations) continue to lie at the forefront of their estate planning and wealth structuring.
We recognise that each individual circumstance is different and the most suitable wealth holding structure for you will depend on your personal needs and circumstances.
We work in collaboration with offshore law firms, including fellow members of the Lexwork International network, and with our extensive network of offshore trust company and banking contacts.
Our advice includes
- The use of efficient offshore tax and trust holding structures
- Setting up offshore trusts including providing advice on the choice of jurisdiction, the type of trust and choice of trustee
- Advising on the use of offshore structures for UK tax mitigation, including Capital Gains Tax and Inheritance Tax
- Advise on the UK tax implications of offshore structures for UK resident individuals
- Restructuring offshore trusts to reflect legislative changes or personal circumstances