We provide a range of company secretarial services for both public and private companies as well as charities.
We can take the role of company secretary where necessary and provide services for a fixed fee including:
- Assisting companies in ensuring compliance with their statutory duties
- Filing of documents at Companies House
- Providing company search services
- Removing unwanted subsidiaries and associated compliance costs and governance risks
- Same day company incorporations
- Statutory book audits and reviews
- Cost effective and value for money
- Experience and expertise
- Seamless provision of company secretarial and mainstream legal services
Our company secretarial team forms part of our wider corporate department and complements other areas of the firm’s service offerings such as real estate, charities and private wealth.
The team consists of a chartered secretary, solicitors and paralegals with knowledge and experience of working both within the professionals sector and industry.