He specialises in providing advice on Wills and estate planning (including strategic succession planning for family businesses), tax issues relating to non-domiciliaries and cross border migration, all aspects of capital tax planning and the establishment and re-structuring of onshore and offshore trusts.
Lewis read History at Pembroke College, Oxford, before taking the Graduate Diploma in Law and Legal Practice Course at the College of Law in Guildford. He completed his STEP Diploma in 2011.
– Named in the Citywealth Leaders List in 2015, 2016 and 2017.
– Named in the Citywealth ‘Future Leaders 100’ List in 2016 and 2017
– Shortlisted for ‘Lawyer of the Year – Associate’ at the Citywealth Future Leaders Awards 2016.
– Shortlisted for ‘Wealth Professional of the Year’ at the Citywealth Magic Circle Awards in 2015 and 2016.
– Named in the Private Client Practitioner ‘Top 35 under 35’ in 2013.