Felix Appelbe is a Consultant to the firm, having been Head of Departments and Senior Partner of Ambrose Appelbe Solicitors, established in 1935 by his father, Ambrose Appelbe. He particularly enjoys helping and adding value for clients with an overview of their affairs, and putting contacts together to help business.
Felix specialises in tax, investments, administration of estates and trusts, charity formations and all aspects of residential, commercial and agricultural property, helping start up businesses and the arts.
Felix lives in London and Gloucestershire. Much of his practice reflects his interest in the land, conservation and country pursuits – he farms in his own right and holds a BSc (Rural) Estate Management.
Memberships and professional bodies
- Board member of The Arts Society >
- Honourable fellow for the Royal Horticultural Society >
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts >
- Friend of Dulwich Picture Gallery >
- Member of Eureseau International Law Group >
- Director Circle of Courtauld Institute >
- Privy Council Agent >
- Co-founder of Save the Elephants Charity >
- Founding Committee of Atlantic Pacific Tsunami Boat Project