Blog run by
About this blog
Our charity law blog considers topical issues affecting the sector, with analysis, news and practical tips.Subscribe to blog
- 24 Feb 2017 12: Fundraising update – The fundraising regulator: current developments
- 23 Dec 2016 11: Why aren’t Jedis charitable? – The meaning of religion in charity law
- 20 Oct 2016 10: Can an unincorporated charity sue for libel?
- 4 Oct 2016 9: The common reporting standard – what is it and why do charities need to take note?
- 1 Sep 2016 8: More technical issues in charity law – Law Commission supplementary consultation