We have extensive knowledge of and can advise on all aspects of EU and UK procurement law, including the public contract regulations.
We can advise on:
- Procurement strategy
- Preparing pre-qualification documentation and advising on selection methodologies
- Navigating EU procurement procedures
- Advising at each stage of the competitive process
- Debriefing unsuccessful bidders
- Assisting with all governance and compliance requirements
- Bringing and defending challenges to procurement processes
We can also advise on the implications of Brexit.