We deal with every type of legal structure, constitution and the full spectrum of governance matters to help not for profit organisations to achieve their objectives.
Our advice incorporates practical assistance and solutions that is sensitive to your organisation’s culture and the mindset of the individuals involved.
We can advise on:
- Conflict of interest policies
- Incorporation of unincorporated bodies
- Interpretation of constitutions
- Legal structure for every charity or not for profit organisation
- Mergers, joint ventures and structures to facilitate collaborative working between not for profit organisations
- Royal Charter corporations
- Relationship between and respective responsibilities of the trustee board and management team
- Restructure and reorganisation of charities and groups of charities
- Reviewing, updating and amending constitutions
- Terms of appointment, duties, remuneration, and powers of delegation of trustees
- Winding up and dissolving charities and not for profit organisations