07 Feb 2018
4.30pm - 9.30pm
Event Hosted By
Old Government House Hotel
St Ann's Place
St Peter Port
The Private Wealth Group of Bircham Dyson Bell are pleased to invite you to a seminar and evening reception at The Old Government Hotel in Guernsey.
Our speakers will be considering how practitioners in Offshore Financial Centres are affected by the changing UK tax and regulatory environment. Our topics will include:-
• A regulated world – action points before 1 October 2018
• Inheritance tax and offshore trusts – pitfalls to be navigated
• Trusts, real estate and loans to beneficiaries – a changing landscape
• Immigration – with Brexit now a firm reality.
Chairing the discussion will be Helen Ratcliffe and the panel of speakers will include:
• Matthew Braithwaite – Partner, Private Wealth
• Alastair Collett – Partner, Private Wealth
• Lara Mardell – Senior Associate, Private Wealth
• Judith Millar – Partner, Private Wealth
• Elizabeth Neale – Partner, Private Wealth
If you have colleagues who may be interested please feel free to forward this website address. To RSVP please use the registration button to the left of the screen.
We hope you can join us.
BDB’s Private Wealth Group.
Follow us @BDB_Law #BDBEvents