06 Feb 2018
4.30pm - 9.00pm
Event Hosted By
The Royal Yacht
The Private Wealth Group of Bircham Dyson Bell are pleased to invite you to a seminar and evening reception at The Royal Yacht in Jersey.
Our speakers will be considering how practitioners in Offshore Financial Centres are affected by the changing UK tax and regulatory environment. Our topics will include:-
• A regulated world – action points before 1 October 2018
• Inheritance tax and offshore trusts – pitfalls to be navigated
• Trusts, real estate and loans to beneficiaries – a changing landscape
• Immigration – with Brexit now a firm reality.
Chairing the discussion will be Simon Weil and the panel of speakers will include:-
• Matthew Braithwaite – Partner, Private Wealth
• Alastair Collett – Partner, Private Wealth
• Judith Millar – Partner, Private Wealth
• Elizabeth Neale – Partner, Private Wealth
• Helen Ratcliffe – Partner, Private Wealth
If you have colleagues who may be interested please feel free to forward this website link where they will be able to register. To RSVP please use the registration button to the left of the screen.
We hope you can join us.
BDB’s Private Wealth Group.